HSOV Executive Director, Linda Pettit, would also like to invite everyone in Washington County to join us that weekend (August 14-15) in “Going To The Dogs” by holding any type of fundraiser you might want in order to support our shelter and our mission. Ideas include:
* Donate money raised from your own garage/yard sale, bake sale, or craft sale;
* Collect change for us at your business those two days (we will supply donation jars if requested);
* ‘Bring your dog to work day’ – Employer allows employees to bring their dog to work if a fee is paid and proof of up-to-date vaccinations is shown;
* Open a lemonade or iced tea stand;
* Donate a percentage of a retail establishment’s profits; donate all proceeds from the sale of a certain item in a retail establishment;
* Have a home party (Tupperware, Thirty-One, Pampered Chef, Party Lites, Jamberries etc etc etc) and donate proceeds;
* Challenge another business or department at your company to see who can collect the most spare change and award prizes;
It will be great to see what kind of creative ideas everyone can come up with to help us raise money that weekend!!
We will cap off our weekend of Going To The Dogs on Sunday, August 16, 2015 with a celebration at the shelter so that everyone can see our amazing improvements, including a HUGE play yard just installed.
Please call HSOV Executive Director, Linda Pettit, at 740.373.5959 or send an email to her at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.